This fifty-two-week journal is designed to help those living with HIV/AIDS and those who love them in two ways. The first is to offer readers a source of inspiration and reflection. The second is to offer a simple way to work on various issues.
Each journal entry includes five features:
- A reflection meant to enlighten and stir things up
- A mini-biography of a saint or holy person whose life mirrors God's love
- An inspiring passage from Scripture
- A challenging quote from someone who understands life in a mighty way
- An activity meant to gently nudge readers into action.